Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,964 (3,360 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)