Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,539 (4,357 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 130 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)