Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 362 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,122 (3,676 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)