Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.942 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,121 (4,375 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chomutov costs 120 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,400 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $149 (37 minutes ago)