Cost of living comparison between Havana, Cuba and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,852 (4,322 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥76,238 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)