Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,624 in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (33 minutes ago)