Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 365 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.844 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,606 ($4,271) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Coimbatore costs ₨10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥320 (about 1 hour ago)