Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00148 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 203% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,489 (5,721,330 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)