Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00164 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 245% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €10,771 (6,550,508 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medan costs Rp 5,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)