Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00144 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 194% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,655 (5,315,249 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)