Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 214% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €8,793 (5,762,680 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,643 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $650 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (42 minutes ago)