Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00156 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 224% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €9,066 (5,806,263 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (31 minutes ago)