Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13381 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (元23,558) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)