Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,931 (元22,896) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)