Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 542 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,694 ($3,059) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)