Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.887 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 467 prices entered by 47 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,453 ($2,765) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,910 ₪ (24 minutes ago)