Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,974 ($3,626) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)