Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,916 ($3,328) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)