Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,003 ($3,694) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)