Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 474 prices entered by 51 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,044 ($3,556) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)