Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 438 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,163 ($3,386) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)