Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 476 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,079 ($3,321) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)