Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03108 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,393 (77,017 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)