Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03654 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,979 (54,174 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (24 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)