Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04164 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,832 (43,989 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)