Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03013 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 26% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,139 (71,012 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)