Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03887 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,731 (70,256 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨132,145 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.45 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$750,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)