Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 354 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,667 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)