Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,378 in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)