Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 293 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12689 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,182 (元17,197) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (about 1 hour ago)