Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12798 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,635 (12,779元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)