Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 5% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,549 (元25,860) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)