Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34295 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,792 (5,225 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨909,256 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (about 1 hour ago)