Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.29650 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 34% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,511 (5,097 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)