Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32277 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,872 (5,799 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)