Cost of living comparison between Hammamet, Tunisia and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40567 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,562 (6,317 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pilsen costs 600,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)