Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36149 EUR / TND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,905 (5,270 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)