Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 41% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,103 (NZ$6,303) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)