Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 449 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,633 (NZ$4,452) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)