Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,347 (NZ$5,622) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)