Cost of living comparison between Hamilton, New Zealand and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,466 (NZ$5,374) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oran costs 20,000 Dinar (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £15 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Palma de Mallorca costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 100 (39 minutes ago)