Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 32% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,421 (NZ$5,748) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (32 minutes ago)