Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.566 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,842 (NZ$6,783) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)