Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (NZ$5,438) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)