Cost of living in Hamilton, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.673 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 (C$4,087) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (41 minutes ago)