Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,905 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (40 minutes ago)