Cost of living comparison between Hamburg, Germany and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 373 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,195 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $22,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Hargeysa costs 39 S (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩30,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b1.00 (about 3 hours ago)