Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 764 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,319 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)