Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 593 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,436 in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)