Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00765 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 130% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,762 (¥753,327) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)