Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00839 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,047 (¥482,526) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)