Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00819 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,673 (¥326,356) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)