Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 61% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,104 (﷼ 46,109,552) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)