Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 52% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,261 (﷼ 53,145,517) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)