Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10131 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 (37,208 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)