Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09635 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,833 (39,779 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)