Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09740 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 37% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,876 (29,529 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shanghai costs 250元 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nassau costs B$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)