Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10430 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,353 (32,145 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.400 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Greenville, South Carolina costs $2.95 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Baku costs 12 ман (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $116,898 (41 minutes ago)