Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 467 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,420 (C$6,364) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (40 minutes ago)