Cost of living in Halifax, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 748 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.661 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,889 (C$4,371) in Halifax to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €8 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)