Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00748 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,061 (¥409,417) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)