Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 29% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,570 (41,511,787 ₫) in Haiphong.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 3 hours ago)