Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12847 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 33% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,930 (元15,022) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $3,010 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)