Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13330 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 32% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,970 (元14,776) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)