Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 363 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23857 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 21% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,377 (14,157 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)