Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 477 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23022 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,217 (13,975 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)