Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 243 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25804 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 34% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,358 (13,012 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)