Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 522 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23524 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 26% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,266 (13,885 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)