Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 531 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23764 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,601 (10,944 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)