Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24656 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 (16,261 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (36 minutes ago)