Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00849 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,143 (₨370,016) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pescara costs €700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bhavnagar costs ₨400 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨9 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Alanya costs 80TL (30 minutes ago)