Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00891 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,189 (₨358,011) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12,900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 2 hours ago)