Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00888 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,648 (₨298,277) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)