Cost of living in Hadera, Israel vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23895 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 49% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,283 (13,741 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 3.60 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)