Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23158 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (17,879 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)