Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24096 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,009 (16,639 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)