Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23888 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,140 (17,329 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$19,595 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)