Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25048 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,752 (18,972 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amarillo, Texas costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)