Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00845 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,971 (¥706,847) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (27 minutes ago)