Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00749 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,160 (¥555,700) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)