Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00805 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,230 (¥277,058) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (38 minutes ago)