Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00738 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,281 (¥444,740) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)