Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00881 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,809 (¥545,876) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chelyabinsk costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)