Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,158 (¥409,521) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (36 minutes ago)