Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 5% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,295 ($3,478) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)