Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,880 ($4,216) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)