Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00085 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,882 (₩3,398,723) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)