Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,493 (₩4,302,490) in Gwangju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (19 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (34 minutes ago)