Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01325 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,582 (₨119,420) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (about 1 hour ago)