Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 37% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,574 (₨113,733) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $864 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Townsville costs AU$1,290 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (19 minutes ago)