Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,758 (₩3,528,302) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)