Cost of living in Gulbarga, India compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01180 EUR / INR
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulbarga (India) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,596 (₨135,313) in Gulbarga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)