Cost of living in Gujrat, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,095 (₨352,816) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Aracaju costs R$ 700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rochester, New York costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cebu City costs Php500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,484 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rennes costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (about 2 hours ago)