Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 58% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,314 (₨178,670) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Quito costs $0.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1.02 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)