Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00807 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 53% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,274 (₨157,753) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)