Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00625 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 60% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €870 (₨139,086) in Gujranwala.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Mendoza costs ARS $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)