Cost of living comparison between Gujranwala, Pakistan and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00850 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,416 (₨284,179) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Budapest costs 1,120 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Nicosia costs €579 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Monrovia costs 555 L$ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wuhan costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)