Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13616 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 41% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,468 (元10,782) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)