Cost of living in Guines, Cuba vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.876 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,925 (2,196 CUC) in Guines.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (about 1 hour ago)