Cost of living in Guines, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guines (Cuba) is 17% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,571 (3,006 CUC) in Guines.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Tunis costs 0.700 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iloilo costs Php50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kaliningrad costs руб 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)