Cost of living in Guelph, Canada vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 354 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.663 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,430 (C$3,664) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (44 minutes ago)