Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,193 (C$4,802) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)