Cost of living in Guelph, Canada compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,920 (C$4,509) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz, California costs $19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)