Cost of living comparison between Guelph, Canada and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guelph (Canada) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,219 (C$4,759) in Guelph to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.87 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £35 (about 2 hours ago)