Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 415 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,509 ($2,687) in Guayaquil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (27 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (35 minutes ago)