Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 652 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.895 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 12% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,276 ($2,542) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)