Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 622 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,142 ($2,613) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)