Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 13% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,274 ($2,652) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $818 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)