Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 441 prices entered by 49 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 14% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,487 ($2,928) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)