Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.873 EUR / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 396 prices entered by 44 different people.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,755 ($2,010) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 5 hours ago)