Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,008 ($2,495) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $615 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $105 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tyumen' costs руб 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)