Cost of living in Guaruja, Brazil compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20675 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guaruja (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,319 (R$ 11,218) in Guaruja.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨60 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Carlos costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)