Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 42% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,272 (5,107 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)