Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.859 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 47% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,106 (4,779 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $90 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.11 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (about 1 hour ago)