Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.812 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 43% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,851 (4,743 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nancy costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Leeds costs £65 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $518 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 25 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)