Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 488 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,172 (元17,384) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)