Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Zaragoza, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 299 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13337 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €3,189 (元23,909) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨750 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$1.12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vinnytsya costs 100₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €60 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Durrës costs 100 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 82,662 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)