Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 504 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,453 (元19,180) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$4,066 (about 1 hour ago)