Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12844 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 21% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,439 (元18,991) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)