Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12720 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 22% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,328 (元18,303) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (40 minutes ago)