Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 290 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13320 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,569 (元19,286) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)