Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 336 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13113 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,090 (元15,936) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (40 minutes ago)