Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08500 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,445 (Bs 52,295) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)