Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08356 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,743 (Bs 56,767) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mérida costs Mex$ 499 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)