Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela compared to Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,310 (Bs 67,527) in Guanare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)