Cost of living in Guanare, Venezuela vs Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! Guanare has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Guanare.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00293 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guanare (Venezuela) is 47% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €952 (325,183 Bs.S.) in Guanare.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)