Cost of living in Guam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 339 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 51% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,720 ($3,056) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $540 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castellón de la Plana costs €13 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,041 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)