Cost of living in Guam compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.856 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 36% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,665 ($4,281) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (about 3 hours ago)