Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 155 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €2,050 (Mex$ 41,716) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (23 minutes ago)