Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 891 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04482 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,559 (Mex$ 34,790) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $189 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 120 C$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 2 hours ago)