Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 880 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04344 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 54% cheaper than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,750 in Zaragoza you would need to make just about €1,739 (Mex$ 40,025) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)