Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 27% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)