Cost of living comparison between Groningen, Netherlands and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,145 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Malaga costs €75 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Omaha, Nebraska costs $3.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 45 kn (about 1 hour ago)