Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 30% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,240 in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)