Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,992 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)