Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 19% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,203 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)