Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 291 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,408 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Berkeley, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)