Cost of living comparison between Grenoble, France and Zaragoza, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016.
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 15% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,331 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,750 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)