Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.926 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,687 ($2,902) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Catania costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 813 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (31 minutes ago)