Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 455 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Green Bay, Wisconsin (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,710 ($3,171) in Green Bay, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)