Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 274 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.805 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 63% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,248 ($5,278) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (29 minutes ago)