Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands compared to Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 268 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 73% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,009 ($5,897) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,900 in Zaragoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Maastricht costs €6.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shanghai costs 元2,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)