Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands, Turks and Caicos Islands vs Zaragoza, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.882 EUR / USD
Do you live in Zaragoza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands (Turks and Caicos Islands) is 81% more expensive than in Zaragoza (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,257 ($3,692) in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Zaragoza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)